Data Recovery after any disaster or data loss
I can recover data from all types of systems:
- Broken or damaged hard disk drives
- Damaged or corrupted File systems
- RAID system Failures
- Viral infections
- Accidental reformat etc...
Any File Systems
I can work with all file systems:
- Windows (MS-DOS, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP)
- Novell (2.1, 3.11, 3.12, 4.11, 5.0, etc.)
- Linux (minix, ext2, ext3, jfs)
- Macintosh (OS X, OS 9, OS 8.6, etc.)
- RAID Arrays - RAID 0/1, RAID 5, RAID 10, RAID 3, RAID 1 and more ...
Equipment and opportunities:
- "Clean room" for work inside the HDD hermetical zone
- Infrared soldering station for complex BGA and SMD solder
- Equipment and software for information recovery from USB carriers and removable disks
- Software and equipment for taking off data from unreadable CD, DVD, FDD, flexible discs
- Equipment and software for information recovery from magnetic surfaces
- Be cautious if using software utilities to recover your data. If you are dealing with severe corruption or mechanical failure, this may worsen your problem
- If your hard drive makes unusual noises, turn the unit off and connect to me for advises
- If the unit continues to function, it could further damage the drive to the point of total data loss.